Hi – I’m Chris Prato, marketing and business growth consultant. Have you ever asked yourself:
- How can I attract better clients that are easier to work with, without having to break the bank on advertising?
- How can I position myself to be seen as the obvious choice to my prospects?
- How can I better manage my time so I can focus on long-term objectives?
- How can I grow my business significantly without added stress and workload?
Or if you’ve ever just needed a trusted business advisor and confidant to bounce ideas off of…
You’re in the right place!
Let’s face it, running a business is more than a full time job.
Most business owners spend the majority of their time on what author Charles E. Hummel calls the “tyranny of the urgent”.
Whether it’s delivering services, managing clients, dealing with vendors, or tracking down invoices – your time is already stretched thin handling day-to-day activities.
As a result, the important stuff – like long-term strategic planning, employee training, and new service offerings – get put on the back-burner.
On top of that, we live in a culture where we are overwhelmed by choice – hundreds of books, articles, marketing systems, 12 week courses, etc all promising to explode your business overnight.
You could spend every free moment of every day consuming this material and in the end – you’d be more confused than when you started…
With so much going on and so little extra time, how can business owners possibly learn and implement the knowledge needed to systematically grow their business?
This is where I come in.
I have three fundamental guiding principles when working with clients:
- Simplify the complex – We live our daily lives in a sea of noise, competing for our attention. Together, we will drown out that noise and develop a clear path to get you the results you want – faster than you thought possible.
- Create custom solutions through collaboration – Every business is different. While certain marketing principles may apply to all businesses, how they are implemented will vary from one business to the next. I work collaboratively with my clients to determine where you are and where you want to go. I’m the catalyst that helps you reach your goals.
- Master the ‘inner game’ – Yes, business growth happens through smart marketing and leveraging your resources. But that’s only half the story. As an entrepreneur, the right mindset and attitude is absolutely essential. We will work together to ensure that you have the confidence, control, and tools necessary to reach your goals.
These three principles combine into one single focus – getting measurable results for your business.
Sign up for my mailing list and you’ll see what I’m talking about. I’ll send you my free book, “5 Ways to Double Your Business in as Little as 90 Days” as a thank you gift. I’m certain you’ll be amazed at the information I reveal in that book.
I also occasionally send out useful tips and business insights. And don’t worry – I hate spam as much as you do. You can sign up here and unsubscribe at anytime.
I work 1-on-1 with a small number of entrepreneurs and business owners.
If I have a current opening and you’re interested in taking your business to the next level, let’s talk. We’ll work together to create an immediately actionable plan that you can implement and start to see changes in your business.
This is completely free and there is no catch.
If you like the plan and want me to help you implement it, we can chat about working together long term. If not – no biggie. And if you think I wasted your time, I’ll send you $200 immediately.
I’m only interested in win-win relationships and have no interest in being pushy. If my services don’t seem right for you and we don’t “mesh”, I will never hard sell you and I’ll be happy to refer you to someone that I think can help you.
Right now, I’m only taking 1-on-1 clients (if there are still spots available) but will soon be opening up a group coaching and mastermind program.
Chris Prato is a marketing and business growth consultant who helps small business owners and entrepreneurs achieve amazing results. He earned his MBA in 2011 and has worked in business consulting for 7 years helping corporate clients achieve their goals and improve their performance. He lives in Seattle, WA with his wife Sara and son Lucas.